Friday, September 5, 2008

So you're an Independent????

Anyone who says this is an idiot in my opinion. Well, not says this, but votes this way. No matter who you are hoping wins the election this November, I can tell you who will not win. An independent. Don't start getting all I have the right to vote and I can vote for whomever I choose. It is my right. Blah blah blah. All that may be true, but the fact of the matter is that no one is going to win the election other than one of the two major tickets. So, by not voting for one of them or the other, you are actually creating more stupidity for this nation. By standing your ground and voting for the independent or the even more ridiculous write-in, you are actually in essence not deciding. So you might as well just pick which of the two candidates most closely matches things that are important to you and suck it up and vote for them. Otherwise, you are just taking votes away from someone who actually has a shot at becoming president.

Stop calling into CSPAN radio every morning and making me hate you on my way to work. Yes, I listen to CSPAN radio on my way to work because I'm old and a loser.

If you would like to educate yourself with some non-partisan information, here are two sites to waste time on while you are at your shitty desk job... http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/ and http://factcheck.org/ .

No comments: