Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm not sure how much more I can hate computers

How many hard drives can you have crash before your company gives you a new fucking computer? Well I can tell you how many it isn't... THREE! How is it possible to be on the 3rd hard drive within 6 weeks and no one will give you a new computer? I'll tell you how it is possible. It is possible because we don't even have office supplies, why would anyone buy me a new laptop? Yeah this is one of the TOP COMPANIES TO WORK FOR!!

I wish I had kept a freaking log of just how many hours I have wasted on the phone or in the offices of the Help Desk since becoming employed here. Then I could multiply that by my bill rate and put it in a fucking report and show my senior management what a colossal waste of my fucking life, their resources and loss of profits that this piece of shit laptop causes!!

No comments: