Thursday, August 7, 2008

No, we are not going to be friends

I really hate it when you are introduced to someone at work and the person in common says "oh my god I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. You guys will really hit it off. You should hang out!" This only makes me instantly dislike this person. I really don't know why, but it is just how it happens. Then once you get to know the person you wonder, what reason could their possibly be that anyone would think I would "hit it off" with this individual? They are wretched. So I guess that means that I am viewed as wretched by this person? So now I have to be pretend friends with this person because someone in senior management thought we should be BFFs and put us on the same project? I hate this freaking place.

Update: Apparently everyone hates this person and it is not just me.

No comments: